Terms & Conditions
Please download and fill out the required forms below & get them back to us right away to ensure bookings.
Before entering the Hawkesbury Paintball, Paintball Area; All persons, players or spectator must read and sign the ‘Conditions of Participation’ further detailed on the reverse side and in so doing understand, acknowledge and agree to abide by the conditions as set out by Vanguard 2012 Pty Ltd, t/a Hawkesbury Paintball (“HP”):
- All instructions and decisions of the referees and HP staff must be followed at all times.
- Only approved safety equipment shall be used, all private safety equipment must be submitted to HP management for approval prior to use.
- Protective clothing including face mask / goggles must remain on at all times unless instructed otherwise by HP staff.
- No player shall fire upon another player at a range closer than six meters.
- No player shall deliberately shoot anyone in the head or face areas not covered by a mask.
- No player shall deliberately shoot whilst moving between gaming zones.
- Players are only allowed to shoot in designated areas. If HP staff and referees ask for fire to cease, all directions must be obeyed instantly. Failure to do so may result in you being removed from the facility and no refunds will be given if you are removed.
- HP reserves the right to remove immediately from the game and field any person or group who in the opinion of HP or its staff has breached any of these rules or is engaging in any behavior which HP or its staff consider to be unacceptable or dangerous. No refunds will be given if you are removed.
- HP reserves the right to cancel and reschedule games in the event of adverse weather. No refunds will be given and instead the event will be rescheduled for another day.
- All players must be medically fit to play. In the event that you are injured you must immediately cease playing and alert HP staff and or the referee so that you may be removed from the game.
Risk Warning And Acknowledgment
By reading and signing this digital document I am aware of the following:
- Vanguard 2012 Pty Ltd ACN 157974199 is the Operator of Hawkesbury Paintball (HP) and the Service Provider herein referred to as HP, of the Recreational Activity herein referred to as Paintball at Hawkesbury Paintball – the premises located at 1200 Putty Road, Blaxland’s, NSW, 2758, herein referred to as HP
- I have read and fully understand the rules of the game paintball conducted by HP, and I agree to abide by those rules during my participation in the game.
- The game is physically and mentally intense and requires extreme exertion to play. I am physically fit and mentally able to take the strain and exertion involved in playing the game. I have no disability, impairment or health condition which would be detrimental to my health or safety, or safety of other persons in participating. I am not under the influence of any drugs, alcohol or controlling substances. It is the player’s responsibility to rehydrate themselves during breaks.
- Participation in the game may be hazardous and can result in serious injury and death.
- The game can be dangerous if not played exactly in accordance with the rules. Paintballs may bruise or break the skin and my clothing and personal belongings may be damaged whilst playing. I understand that I will not be entitled to compensation in the event that my belongings or clothing is damaged.
- I understand that I will be playing Paintball outside and as such I understand that the terrain may be uneven and filled with natural elements which may cause me harm such as rocks, stones, branches etc. and creatures such as Red Belly Black Snakes and Brown Snakes may be present in the fields. I understand and agree that I will follow and abide by all verbal and written commands that may be given or posted around the fields, and I further understand and agree that I may not climb on or use the props in the fields in a manner which may be dangerous to myself or those around me.
7.Employees, servants or agents of the company have no authority to accept goods or articles for safe custody from any person and the company shall not be responsible for such loss or damage (no matter how or why it occurs) to any such goods left at the premises of the company;
- No agent, servant or representative of the company has authority to alter, modify of waive any of the above conditions.
- I am fully aware of the risks to myself and others in playing the game. I have agreed to participate in the game, and use the services of HP and the equipment supplied, entirely at my own risk.
- Any breakage or loss of HP equipment loaned to me during the day will be charged to me at cost price.
- There may be no or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport of me if I am injured.
- I hereby release forever discharge and agree to indemnify and keep indemnified the company, its officers, employees, agents and contractors from any and all claims, suits, demands, expenses, costs, actions, proceedings of any nature whatsoever, which I, my executors or administrators or any other person has or might assert on my behalf arising from, in relation to, incidental to or by virtue of any deaths, injury, loss or damage suffered or sustained by me in connections with my playing paintball or at any time I am on or near the property occupied by HP, notwithstanding whether such death, injury, loss or damage is due directly or indirectly from any negligent act, omission, default, breach of duty, breach of statutory duty, or breach of control by or on behalf of the company, its officers, employees, agents or contractors. This release, discharge and indemnity shall be deemed to extend to:
a) Any death, injury, loss or damage arising out of the supply of faulty or inadequate equipment.
- Safety first : Never remove your mask on the field for any reason. If you see that someone has lost their mask on the field, DON'T shoot. Yell "Blind man" so other players are aware. Always use barrel plugs or barrel socks after play and keep your mask on until all barrel plugs are in place.
- Don't be a jerk: Always respect your team mates & opponents. Nopushing, shoving, or any physical contact at all. Don't bonus ball just for amusement. It only takes one solid hit for a player to be out. Shooting players multiple times unnecessarily is an easy way to discourage beginners from coming back.
- Remember paintball is a team sport: Don't act like you own the field; give everyone a chance to get in on the action. Solid teamwork will win you more games than a focus on individual glory.
- Mind your fire: Never blind fire, if you can't see what you're shooting at, don't shoot. You could accidentally hit the referee or local wildlife.
- Never shoot point blank: Paintballs can hurt at close range, even with protective gear! Allow opponents the opportunity to surrender if you have a clear shot within 10 ft. If the player doesn't surrender, aim for a shoe, gear or padded area.
- Don't cheat: When you're hit, you're hit. Don't wipe paint off & keep playing; this is considered cheating. Hits a quarter size or bigger on anything you carry (gear,mask,marker,hopper e.t.c) count. If you're unsure that you're hit, signal for a referee or yell "paint check"
- Clear the field when you're hit: Raise your arms and marker so other players know that you've been hit. Quickly make your way to a safe zone to avoid being caught in the crossfire. Never fire after you've been hit.
- Respect the Referee: The referee's ruling is the final word. Signal for the referee to judge if there are any disputes during game play. The referee can eject you from the game for breaking any rules on the field.
- Be a good sport: We know it's a competition and you want to win. Strategize the game, but don't get too aggressive to the point that you risk injury. Congratulate the winners with a "good game" even if you're unhappy that you lost.